Here are some of our favorite jokes about Georgia's biggest rivals.
• What's the difference between a Georgia Tech football player and a dollar?
You can get four quarters out of a dollar.
• What's the difference between a litter of puppies and Florida fans?
Eventually puppies grow up and stop whining.
• Did you hear about the new honor system at Florida?
Yes, your Honor. No, your Honor.
• How many Florida freshmen does it take to change a light bulb?
None. That’s a sophomore course.
• Where was O.J. headed in the white Bronco?
Georgia Tech. He knew that the police would never look there for a Heisman Trophy
• How many Yellow Jacket fans does it take to change a flat tire?
Just one . . . unless it’s a blowout, then they all show up!
• What do you call a beautiful woman on the arm of a Georgia Tech fan?
• How do you get a Florida graduate off your front porch?
You pay for the pizza.
• The Foo Fighters are playing at Bobby Dodd Stadium this fall.
They're 10-point favorites.
• You know you’re from Florida if:
You’ve ever climbed a water tower with a bucket of paint to defend your sister’s honor.