Here are some of our favorite jokes about the Louisville Cardinals' biggest rivals.
• How many Kentucky football players does it take to change a light bulb? Just one, but he gets four academic credits for it.
• The Foo Fighters are playing at Commonwealth Stadium this fall. They're 10-point favorites.
• What does the average Kentucky football player get on his SAT? Drool.
• What does a Kentucky fan do when the Wildcats win the BCS championship? He turns off the PlayStation.
• A man in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and asks, "Wanna hear a Kentucky joke?" The guy next to him replies, "Look, fella, I'm six feet tall, 200 pounds, and I'm a Kentucky grad. The guy next to me is 6-2, 225, and he's a Kentucky grad. The big dude next to him is 6-5, weighs 250, and he's a Kentucky grad. You still wanna tell that joke?" The first man replies: "Not if I'm gonna have to explain it three times."
• What do you call a Wildcat in a BCS bowl game? A referee.
• How does a Kentucky fan count to 10? 0-1, 0-2, 0-3, 0-4…
• What do Kentucky fans use for birth control? Their personalities.