Because sometimes it's good to make fun of the other team
Here are some of our favorite jokes about Michigan State's biggest rivals.
• What's the difference between a litter of puppies and Michigan fans? Eventually puppies grow up and stop whining.
• Did you hear about the new honor system at Michigan? Yes, your Honor. No, your Honor.
• How many Michigan freshmen does it take to change a light bulb? None. That’s a sophomore course.
• How does a Minnesota fan count to 10? 0-1, 0-2, 0-3, 0-4…..
• How many Michigan fans does it take to change a flat tire? Just one . . . unless it’s a blowout, then they all show up!
• What do Michigan fans use for birth control? Their personalities.
• What do you call a beautiful woman on the arm of a Nebraska fan? A tattoo.
• What do you call 20 Michigan fans skydiving from an airplane? Skeet.
• Things you will never hear a Michigan fan say: I just couldn’t find a thing at Walmart today.
Related Michigan State Content
Michigan State Spartans 2012 Team Preview
Michigan State Spartans Top 10 Players for 2012
What Will Michigan State's Record in Legends Division Play Be in 2012?
Michigan State's 10 Greatest Players Since 1967
The Greatest Moments in Michigan State Football History
Michigan State Cheerleader Gallery
Michigan State Spartans 2012 Team Predictions