Here are some of our favorite jokes about Nebraska's biggest rivals.
• What do you call a Golden Gopher in a BCS bowl game?
• What's the difference between an Iowa football player and a dollar?
You can get four quarters out of a dollar.
• What do you get when you cross Minnesota with a groundhog?
Six more weeks of bad football.
• Where was O.J. headed in the white Bronco?
Michigan State. He knew that the police would never look there for a Heisman Trophy winner.
• Did you hear that Minnesota's football team doesn't have a website?
The Gophers can't string three "Ws" together.
• What do Ohio State fans use for birth control?
• Why don’t Minnesota fans eat barbecue beans?
Because they keep falling through the holes in the grill.
• You know you’re from Michigan if:
You’ve ever climbed a water tower with a bucket of paint to defend your sister’s honor.
• The Foo Fighters are playing at Ryan Field this fall.
They're 10-point favorites.
• Things you will never hear an Iowa fan say:
I just couldn’t find a thing at Walmart today.