Because sometimes it's good to make fun of the other team.
Here are some of our favorite jokes about Virginia Tech's biggest rivals.
• What does a Virginia fan do when the Cavaliers win the BCS championship?
He turns off the PlayStation.
• A man in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and asks, "Wanna hear a Miami joke?" The guy next to him replies, "Look, fella, I'm six feet tall, 200 pounds, and I'm a Miami grad. The guy next to me is 6-2, 225, and he's a Miami grad. The big dude next to him is 6-5, weighs 250, and he's a Miami grad. You still wanna tell that joke?" The first man replies: "Not if I'm gonna have to explain it three times."
• What do you get when you cross Virginia with a groundhog?
Six more weeks of bad football.
• Did you hear about the new honor system at Miami?
Yes, your Honor. No, your Honor.
• Why do Miami football players like smart women?
• How does a Duke fan count to 10?
0-1, 0-2, 0-3, 0-4...
• What do you call a beautiful woman on the arm of a Virginia fan?
• What do you call 20 Virginia fans skydiving from an airplane?
• Things you will never hear a Miami fan say:
I’ll take Shakespeare for 1000, Alex.
Related Virginia Tech Content
Virginia Tech Hokies 2012 Team Preview
Virginia Tech Hokies Top 10 Players for 2012
Will Virginia Tech Win the ACC in 2012?
Virginia Tech's Top 10 Greatest Players Since 1967
The Greatest Moments in Virginia Tech Football History
Virginia Tech Hokies Cheerleader Gallery
Jokes About Virginia Tech Rivals