Braden Gall and Mitch Light breakdown the latest in college football. Don't forget to subscribe here and rate us if you like (or don't like) what you hear!
Today, we begin our 2017 spring primer series and it has nothing to do with spring practice. We start with the Big 12.
- How difficult a job does Matt Rhule face at Baylor? Are they an upper half team in '17?
- Kansas, Iowa State and Texas Tech fall into the bottom tier this fall but which team has the most upward mobility? And what will happen to Kliff Kingsbury?
- Oklahoma is the clear favorite but who are the top contenders to the Sooners?
- TCU and West Virginia have lots of interesting strengths and lots of large question marks. Is the difference coaching? QB play?
- Texas appears to be the surprise upset pick in the Big 12 already. Could Tom Herman actually get Texas to 10 wins in his first season in Austin?
- Does Oklahoma State have enough balance to win the Big 12 and does Kansas State make any sense at all? Ever?