-Braden Gall and Mitch Light breakdown the latest in college football. Don't forget to subscribe here and rate us if you like (or don't like) what you hear!
Today, our 2017 spring primer series that has nothing to do with spring practice focuses on the Pac-12.
- Is the Pac-12 the easiest league to predict from a championship game standpoint?
- What makes this USC team any different from the Trojan teams of the past? Is this a top 10 team nationally?
- Is Washington recession proof? (And why is this a thing?)
- Utah has identity, UCLA has the quarterback and Colorado is the defending champ. So who is equipped to challenge USC in the South?
- What has happened to the state of Arizona and, more importantly, its head coaches?
- In the North, Stanford has the identity, Oregon has the flashy new coaching staff and Washington State returns the QB. Who can push Washington?
- Does Cal want to win? Is Oregon State actually improving?