Braden Gall, David Fox and Mitch Light officially preview the ACC in 2016.
- The State of the ACC Union is much stronger after last week's big announcements. The ACC Network is coming, the Grant of Rights has been extended and Notre Dame has been promised to the ACC.
- However, it could be what took place this offseason in the coaching ranks that takes the ACC to the next level of national prominence.
- Could Clemson and Florida State both make the Playoff? The guys all agree on something for once and try to poke holes in two great teams.
- Which teams are best suited to knock the Tigers or Noles off? Louisville, North Carolina, Virginia Tech and Miami appear to be the top challengers. What are the strengths, weaknesses and concerns for each of the top challengers?
- Is Lamar Jackson really ready for stardom? Does the Hokies schedule make them the favorite in the Coastal? Is Mitch Trubisky capable of keeping the top offense in the nation clicking? Will the Mark Richt-Brad Kaaya marriage bring new love to South Florida?
- How good can Pitt be?
- Wake Forest, Boston College, NC State and Georgia Tech could all get to a bowl game this year but Duke may not? That doesn't sound right.
- How will new coaches fare at Syracuse and Virginia?
Check out the Athlon Sports 2016 College Football Rankings No. 1 to 128.
You can order your preseason Athlon Sports college football magazines here with Amazon.com.
Send any ideas, questions or comments to @BradenGall@AthlonMitch or @DavidFox615 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The podcast can be found on athlonsports.com/podcast, iTunes, Stitcher and our podcast RSS feed.