TCU, Ok-State look to challenge the Sooners crown in '16.
Braden Gall, David Fox and Mitch Light officially preview the Big 12 in 2016.
- First, expansion. The Big 12 needs to add four teams if it expands and we explain why and who those teams should be. Houston, Cincinnati, BYU, Boise State, UConn, UCF, USF, Memphis and more could all be options.
- Oklahoma is the pick to win the league but are they good enough to make the playoff? What are the Sooners weaknesses?
- Will Charlie Strong do enough to keep his job in Austin? Will the young roster develop fast enough?
- How far could Baylor fall and will totally rebuilt lines of scrimmage be the reason?
- TCU is loaded on defense but will they get enough offense to win the Big 12?
- Oklahoma State has tons of experience returning so the Pokes could be the top challenger to their in-state rival.
- Texas Tech can score but can stop enough teams to move into contention?
- West Virginia and Kansas State look like opposites this fall. Which has a better shot at contention and which one could implode?
- How much fun will Iowa State be to watch the season and are there any reasons to watch Kansas?
Check out the Athlon Sports 2016 College Football Rankings No. 1 to 128.
You can order your preseason Athlon Sports college football magazines here with Amazon.com.
Send any ideas, questions or comments to @BradenGall @AthlonMitch or @DavidFox615 or email [email protected]. The podcast can be found on athlonsports.com/podcast, iTunes, Stitcher and our podcast RSS feed.