The Clemson Tigers are national champs but we've already moved on to 2017. So Steve Lassan joins Mitch Light and Braden Gall to breakdown the super early preseason Top 25 for 2017. Don't forget to subscribe here and rate us if you like (or don't like) what you hear!
- Is Bama the overwhelming favorite for next year? Who are the top challengers to the Tide if they are the No. 1 team again?
- Who the hell is the No. 2 team in the SEC? And how many different teams could push the Tide in 2017?
- How does the Big Ten East shake out as Penn State has risen quickly back to national prominence? What does Jim Harbaugh and Michigan have coming back? How good is Ohio State?
- After a great year of growth, can the ACC produce more than two contenders? Can Miami, Virginia Tech, Louisville or North Carolina challenge the Florida State-Clemson establishment?
- There is a clear favorite once again in the Big 12 but another traditional power could quickly join the title chase.
- Both the North and South Divisions in the Pac-12 appear to have clear favorites but what does the rest of the West Coast league look like heading into the spring?