DraftKings has released their Daily Fantasy college football salaries for the week, and the experts at CollegeFootballGeek.com have hunkered down and scoured all of the data to find the best Value Plays on the docket.
These Value Plays are comprised of players poised to out-produce their DraftKings salaries this week. These are the “diamonds in the rough” that your DFS competitors may overlook. They are the difference-makers you need in your lineup to win one of the big DFS contests!
For your convenience, we have broken the picks down by DraftKings contest game set. Best of luck this week!
(For more detailed Daily Fantasy analysis, picks, player news, player rankings, and stat breakdowns, check out CollegeFootballGeek.com. Learn how to SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE!)
VALUE PLAYS: SATURDAY (EARLY ONLY) GAME SET
1) QB Joshua Dobbs, Tennessee vs. Kentucky ($7400)
Mr. Dobbs was magnificent in his last outing with 467 total yards and five total touchdowns. He is a spectacular runner and could make plenty of big plays against Kentucky.
2) QB Treon Harris, Florida vs South Carolina ($4800)
Harris showed his running ability with 49 yards rushing and two scores last week against Vandy. He has a nice match up this week with a South Carolina defense that is really struggling to stop opponents.
1) RB Aaron Green, TCU vs. Kansas ($5200)
Green filled in nicely for BJ Catalon last week with 171 yards and a score against Kansas State. Green could have a huge day against Kansas with or without Catalon on the field.
2) RB Ezekiel Elliott, Ohio State vs. Minnesota ($5600)
Elliott had 154 yards rushing and two scores last week against Michigan State. He could run wild against Minnesota and comes in at a juicy price. Ride this Buckeye.
3) RB Jalen Hurd, Tennessee vs. Kentucky ($4700)
Hurd had 183 total yards and a score in his last game against South Carolina. He could find plenty of room to run against a Kentucky defense that is on the decline recently.
4) RB Wayne Gallman, Clemson vs. Georgia Tech ($4300)
Gallman has back to back games over 100 yards rushing and comes in at a ridiculously low price. He appears to be an outstanding punt option this week.
1) WR Mike Williams, Clemson vs. Georgia Tech ($5800)
DeShaun Watson loves to throw to Mr. Williams. He averaged 116 yards and scored four touchdowns in the three games that Watson started earlier in the season. We like this Tiger this week.
2) WR Cayleb Jones, Arizona vs. Washington ($4600)
Jones comes in this week at a dirt cheap price after a bad game last week. A bounce back effort might be in the cards against Washington.
3) WR Devin Smith, Ohio State vs. Minnesota ($4300)
Smith has scored three times in the last two weeks and is a big play waiting to happen for Ohio State. Another trip to the end zone could be in line for Smith against Minnesota.
4) WR Kaelin Clay, Utah vs. Stanford ($3200)
Clay is a big time play maker and is about all Utah has left at the wide out position due to injuries. He is very cheap this week and could easily exceed value.
1) TE David Grinnage, NC State vs. Wake Forest ($3000)
Grinnage has scored a touchdown in three of the last four games and could score against versus a soft Wake Forest defense.
VALUE PLAYS: SATURDAY (LATE ONLY) GAME SET
1) QB Matt Davis, SMU vs. USF ($6600)
Davis showed off his rushing prowess last week with 181 yards and two scores versus Tulsa. He could have another big day on the ground against a soft South Florida defense. High risk, high reward here folks.
1) RB Marlon Mack, USF vs. SMU ($4400)
Mack will be facing the 115th ranked rush defense in the country. Expect him to see plenty of huge holes to run through and pile up the yards.
2) RB Antoinne Jimmerson, North Texas vs. UTEP ($4000)
Jimmerson had a nice game last week against FAU and will be facing the 74th ranked rush defense this week. A score or two seem within reach this week.
3) RB Tyreek Hill, Oklahoma State vs. Texas ($4400)
Hill filled in nicely for Desmond Roland last week and could see a ton of carries this week with Roland questionable to play. The Texas rush defense is ranked 84th in the nation and could give up a few big plays to the speedy Hill.
1) WR Andre Davis, USF vs. SMU ($5400)
The SMU pass defense is ranked 112nd and is just pathetic. Look for Davis to have a big game and easily reach value.
2) WR Devante Davis, UNLV vs. BYU ($4900)
Davis is a stud fantasy WR who returned from injury last week and racked up 114 yards and a score against Air Force. He looks like a must play at this price!
3) WR Josh Reynolds, Texas A&M vs. Missouri ($4600)
Reynolds had 88 yards and two scores in last week’s upset over Auburn. He was targeted often by Kyle Allen and that could continue this week versus Missouri.
4) WR Chris Conley, Georgia vs. Auburn ($4200)
Conley scored twice last week against Kentucky and will be going against the 99th ranked pass defense of Auburn. He could have another productive night against the Tigers.
1) TE Josiah Price, Michigan State vs. Maryland ($3500)
Price has scored in three of the last four games. He looks to be a solid option against the Terrapins.
By Todd DeVries & Kevin Mount, CollegeFootballGeek.com
Learn how to SUBSCRIBE to CollegeFootballGeek.com for FREE! Our members earn REAL CASH MONEY playing Daily Fantasy on DraftKings. Features include:
- Weekly Player Rankings: DraftKings
- Expert Picks: DraftKings
- Sneaky Plays: DraftKings
- Player News, Notes and Injury Updates
- 24/7 Expert Advice, strategy and rankings all season long!
- The ONLY service with personal one-on-one Fantasy Advice!