DraftKings has released their Daily Fantasy college football salaries for the week, and the experts at CollegeFootballGeek.com have hunkered down and scoured all of the data to find the best Value Plays on the docket.
These Value Plays are comprised of players poised to out-produce their DraftKings salaries this week. These are the “diamonds in the rough” that your DFS competitors may overlook. They are the difference-makers you need in your lineup to win one of the big DFS contests!
For your convenience, we have broken the picks down by DraftKings contest game set. Best of luck this week!
(For more detailed Daily Fantasy analysis, picks, player news, player rankings, and stat breakdowns, check out CollegeFootballGeek.com. Learn how to SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE!)
VALUE PLAYS: SATURDAY (EARLY ONLY) GAME SET
1) QB Cody Thomas, Oklahoma vs. Kansas ($5800)
Thomas scored 25 DK fantasy points last week against Texas Tech and could have an even better game versus Kansas. The Jayhawks defense is nothing special and could yield plenty of big plays to Thomas this week.
2) QB Justin Holman, UCF vs SMU ($5700)
Holman threw three touchdowns last week against Tulsa and could match that total this week with SMU on the slate. The Mustangs pass defense is ranked 121st in the country.
1) RB Dalvin Cook, Florida State vs. Boston College ($4500)
Cook had 92 yards and two scores last week against Miami and appears to be taking over the Seminoles backfield. He could find the end zone again this week and looks like a solid punt option.
2) RB JC Coleman, Virginia Tech vs. Wake Forest ($4900)
Coleman had 95 yards rushing last week in relief of the injured Marshawn Williams. He could see all the carries he can handle this week against Wake Forest, as he is basically the only healthy back on the VT roster.
3) RB Akeel Lynch, Penn State vs. Illinois ($4200)
Lynch had 130 yards and a score last week against Temple and could have another big day versus Illinois. He may run all over an Illinois run defense that ranks 121st in the country. His price is very appealing this week.
1) WR Tony Lippett, Michigan State vs. Rutgers ($5500)
Lippett’s price is depressed after having two sub-par games in a row. This looks like the perfect match up for a bounce back performance from Lippett. He is a top flight fantasy wide out at a very low price.
2) WR Tyler Baker, Washington State vs. Arizona State ($4200)
Baker is averaging 21 DK fantasy points over the last three games. He looks to be a great punt option this week as long as River Cracraft remains sidelined due to injury.
3) WR D’Vario Montgomery, Iowa State vs. Texas Tech ($5100)
Montgomery is averaging almost 22 DK fantasy points over the last four games. Look for plenty of production again this week.
4) WR Deontay Greenberry, Houston vs. Tulsa ($4700)
Greenberry had 130 yards and a score last week and appears to finally be waking up. He could post a big stat line against Tulsa.
5) WR Vince Sanders, Ole Miss vs. Arkansas ($4300)
Sanders looks to be seriously underpriced this week. He looks to be the top receiving target with Laquan Treadwell out for the season. Expect him to easily hit value this week.
1) TE Bucky Hodges, Virginia Tech vs. Wake Forest ($3200)
Hodges has scored in the last two games and could make it three in a row against Wake Forest.
VALUE PLAYS: SATURDAY (LATE ONLY) GAME SET
1) QB Brad Kaaya, Miami vs. Virginia ($5800)
Kaaya threw for 316 yards and two scores last week against Florida State. He is getting better week by week and could find success against Virginia on Saturday night.
1) RB Don Jackson, Nevada vs. Fresno State ($5900)
Jackson is rolling right now with four rushing scores in the past two games. Expect another trip or two to the end zone for Jackson against a toilet paper soft Fresno defense.
2) RB Shaquille Murray-Lawrence, UNLV vs. Hawaii ($5800)
Lawrence had 143 yards and a score last week and gets a juicy matchup with Hawaii. Look for this Rebel to rack up a solid game this week.
3) RB Josh Quezada, Fresno State vs. Nevada ($4700)
Quezada could be in for a big game if Marteze Waller misses the game with Nevada. His price is nice and could easily reach value with an increased work load.
4) RB Rodriguez Moore, Cincinnati vs. UCONN ($4200)
Moore has performed well over the past few weeks and comes in at a very cheap price. He looks like a terrific punt option this week against the Huskies.
1) WR Devante Davis, UNLV vs. Hawaii ($5100)
Davis is hard to refuse at this price. He has a high ceiling against a weak Hawaii defense. Look for Davis to show why he is a stud wide out.
2) WR Jordan Payton, UCLA vs. USC ($4800)
Payton has had a very consistent season and his price never seems to rise. Look for him to see plenty of targets against USC and pay off for DFS players smart enough to use him.
3) WR Victor Bolden, Oregon State vs. Washington ($4700)
Bolden is averaging nine receptions and 105 yards receiving over the last three games. His price looks much lower than what his recent production states.
1) TE Steven Scheu, Vanderbilt vs. Miss State ($3200)
Scheu has shown decent consistency and has scored in the last two games. He could find some open seams against the Bulldogs.
By Todd DeVries & Kevin Mount, CollegeFootballGeek.com
Learn how to SUBSCRIBE to CollegeFootballGeek.com for FREE! Our members earn REAL CASH MONEY playing Daily Fantasy on DraftKings. Features include:
- Weekly Player Rankings: DraftKings
- Expert Picks: DraftKings
- Sneaky Plays: DraftKings
- Player News, Notes and Injury Updates
- 24/7 Expert Advice, strategy and rankings all season long!
- The ONLY service with personal one-on-one Fantasy Advice!