DraftKings has released their Daily Fantasy college football salaries for the week, and the experts at CollegeFootballGeek.com have hunkered down and scoured all of the data to find the best Value Plays on the docket.
These Value Plays are comprised of players poised to out-produce their DraftKings salaries this week. These are the “diamonds in the rough” that your DFS competitors may overlook. They are the difference-makers you need in your lineup to win one of the big DFS contests!
For your convenience, we have broken the picks down by DraftKings contest game set. Best of luck this week!
(For more detailed Daily Fantasy analysis, picks, player news, player rankings, and stat breakdowns, check out CollegeFootballGeek.com. Learn how to SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE!)
VALUE PLAYS: THURSDAY-FRIDAY GAME SET
We are combining positions with such a small set of games.
1) RB Fred Coppet, Bowling Green vs. No Illinois ($4900)
Coppet has gone over 100 yards rushing in two of the last three games and could do some damage against a suspect Huskies run defense.
2) WR Argeros Turner, No Illinois vs. Bowling Green ($4000)
Turner is averaging 12.98 DK fantasy points over the last four games and comes in at a cheap price. He could easily reach value and will likely be under owned this week.
VALUE PLAYS: SATURDAY ALL DAY GAME SET
1) QB Greg Ward Jr., Houston vs. Cincinnati ($6600)
Ward could do plenty of damage with his arm and legs against Cincinnati this week. Look for Ward to reach value.
2) QB Cardale Jones, Ohio State vs. Wisconsin ($6600)
Jones will be starting for the injured JT Barrett and could have a solid game versus Wisconsin. He could make some plays with his feet and account for a couple of scores.
3) QB Mason Rudolph, Oklahoma State vs. Oklahoma ($5300)
Rudolph looked decent in his first start last week and could find success against an overrated Sooners defense. His salary is low and he could be a decent punt option at QB this week.
1) RB Kenneth Farrow, Houston vs. Cincinnati ($5800)
Farrow has scored six rushing touchdowns over the last two games and could add to that total against Cincinnati. The Bearcats rush defense is ranked 79th overall.
2) RB Aaron Green, TCU vs. Iowa State ($6300)
B.J. Catalon is once again questionable to play this week. Green has been outstanding as the team’s feature back in Catalon’s absence, and the Horned Frogs will be looking to make a statement against the lowly Cyclones.
3) RB Ron Johnson, UCONN vs. SMU ($4400)
A pulse is all it takes to for a RB to get recommended against SMU. Johnson had 22 carries last week and tear up the Mustangs with that kind of work load.
4) RB Dalvin Cook, Florida State vs. Georgia Tech ($5800)
Cook had 144 yards rushing last week against Florida and could see a ton of carries with Karlos Williams dealing with a concussion. Look for Cook to top the 100-yard mark again this week in the ACC Championship.
1) WR Davonte Allen, Marshall vs. La Tech ($5900)
Allen returned from injury last week and responded with 141 yards receiving and two scores against Western Kentucky. He could have another big day against a La Tech pass defense ranked 74th in the country.
2) WR Bud Sasser, Missouri vs. Alabama ($5400)
Sasser is averaging 20 DK fantasy points over the past four games. He will likely see a ton of targets against the Crimson Tide and could find the end zone.
3) WR Darren Waller, Georgia Tech vs. Florida State ($3200)
Waller could see a huge increase in targets with DeAndre Smelter out for the season with a torn ACL. He could easily pay off on his low price and looks like a great punt option this week.
1) TE Jake Roh, Boise State vs. Fresno State ($2800)
Roh could find some open space against the 97th ranked pass defense in the country.
By Todd DeVries & Kevin Mount, CollegeFootballGeek.com
Learn how to SUBSCRIBE to CollegeFootballGeek.com for FREE! Our members earn REAL CASH MONEY playing Daily Fantasy on DraftKings. Features include:
- Weekly Player Rankings: DraftKings
- Expert Picks: DraftKings
- Sneaky Plays: DraftKings
- Player News, Notes and Injury Updates
- 24/7 Expert Advice, strategy and rankings all season long!
- The ONLY service with personal one-on-one Fantasy Advice!