DraftKings has released their Daily Fantasy college football salaries for the week, and the experts at CollegeFootballGeek.com have hunkered down and scoured all of the data to find the best Value Plays on the docket.
These Value Plays are comprised of players poised to out-produce their DraftKings salaries this week. These are the “diamonds in the rough” that your DFS competitors may overlook. They are the difference-makers you need in your lineup to win one of the big DFS contests!
For your convenience, we have broken the picks down by DraftKings contest game set. Best of luck this week!
(For more detailed Daily Fantasy analysis, picks, player news, player rankings, and stat breakdowns, check out CollegeFootballGeek.com. Learn how to SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE!)
VALUE PLAYS: SATURDAY (EARLY ONLY) GAME SET
1) QB Connor Cook, Michigan State vs. Michigan ($5600)
Cook has posted consistent numbers this season and still comes in at a lower price. He looks to be a good bet for a couple of scores and a decent yardage total this week.
2) QB Jaquez Johnson, FAU vs. Marshall ($6000)
Johnson recorded five total touchdowns last week and could put up big numbers versus Marshall. Johnson will have to play his best to keep pace with the Marshall offense. He has a high ceiling this week.
1) RB Nick Hill, Michigan State vs. Michigan ($3400)
Hill has scored three times in the past two games and comes in at a bargain price this week. He could reach value easily and looks to be a solid punt option.
2) RB Wendell Smallwood, West Virginia vs. Oklahoma State ($4400)
Smallwood played well in relief of Rushel Shell last week and could see a big workload if Shell is unable to go this week. His price is solid and he could hit value pretty easily this week.
3) RB Corey Clement, Wisconsin vs. Maryland ($4600)
Clement could see plenty of action this week against Maryland. The Terrapins rush defense is ranked 102nd in the country and could allow huge rushing totals to the Badgers RB’s.
1) WR De’Runnya Wilson, Miss State vs. Kentucky ($4800)
Wilson has developed into the top receiving target of Dak Prescott. He could do some damage this week against Kentucky.
2) WR John Harris, Texas vs. Kansas State ($5000)
Harris has quietly been putting up solid fantasy numbers this season for Texas. He could continue that trend against Kansas State.
3) WR Jordan Payton, UCLA vs. Colorado ($5700)
Payton could have a big day against a Colorado team that allowed seven passing touchdowns to USC last week. He appears to be slightly under priced this week.
4) WR Stefon Diggs, Maryland vs. Wisconsin ($5500)
Diggs has scored in each of his last three games and is finally starting to live up to his fantasy hype. Look for Diggs to see plenty of targets this week against the Badgers.
1) TE Josiah Price, Michigan State vs. Michigan ($2900)
Price has a nose for the end zone and may find it against versus Michigan.
VALUE PLAYS: SATURDAY (LATE ONLY) GAME SET
1) QB Garrett Grayson, Colorado State vs. Wyoming ($6100)
Grayson could post big passing numbers against Wyoming and easily pay off on his price.
1) RB TJ Yeldon, Alabama vs. Tennessee ($5400)
Yeldon had a huge game last week against Texas A&M and looked spectacular in doing so. That game may have been the springboard to a big second half of the season. Look for TJ to reach value this week.
2) RB Shaun Wick, Wyoming vs. Colorado State ($6000)
Wick looks to be a good bet to cross the 100-yard mark this week against Colorado State. His price is nice and he has a high ceiling this week. Ride this Cowboy in Week Nine.
1) WR Ajalen Holley, La Monroe vs. Texas State ($5200)
Holley has scored four touchdowns in the last three games and could find plenty of open space to operate against Texas State. There could be plenty of points in this contest and Holley could have a big hand in all the fun.
2) WR Richy Turner, Nevada vs. Hawaii ($4100)
Turner is on fire over the past two games and comes in at a cheap price this week. Look for him to post another big stat line and more than pay off on his price.
By Todd DeVries & Kevin Mount, CollegeFootballGeek.com
Learn how to SUBSCRIBE to CollegeFootballGeek.com for FREE! Our members earn REAL CASH MONEY playing Daily Fantasy on DraftKings. Features include:
- Weekly Player Rankings: DraftKings
- Expert Picks: DraftKings
- Sneaky Plays: DraftKings
- Player News, Notes and Injury Updates
- 24/7 Expert Advice, strategy and rankings all season long!
- The ONLY service with personal one-on-one Fantasy Advice!