This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for April 10.
• Galleries at Augusta this week will be graced by the presence of one Amanda Dufner. Yo, Jason, eyes up here, buddy.
• They're underway at The Masters. I know I'm a golf nerd, but this will never get old.
• Very cool fly-over GIFs of all 18 holes at Augusta National.
• This is a little inside-golf, but it is Masters week: Tiger-proofing at Augusta has actually given the edge to the bombers. Related: You can't win The Masters unless you birdie the par-5 15th hole.
• So Jack Nicklaus' granddaughter has a crush on Adam Scott. She's cute, she's 18, he's single. I say why not?
• A Masters Thursday long-form read: Tiger Woods and the drop heard round the world.
• Bored baseball fans are a fun genre. Like this Rangers fan who was doing a little hockey research during a game.
• Sporting magenta hair, Caroline Wozniacki caddies for Rory McIlroy at the par-3 tournament and took the time to sink a long putt.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com