This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for April 16.
• A lady was jealous that her sister met Derrick Rose. She'll be even more jealous when she realizes it was really LeBron James.
• A tennis player got a warning for some salty language. Apparently, "son of a biscuit" qualifies as salty.
• A long-form essay from a fight-fixer. Always knew boxing was dirty, but this is still eye-opening.
• Got a minute and 10 seconds to kill? Enjoy the behind-the-scenes video of Paulina Gretzky's Golf Digest shoot.
• Watch 7-6 center Mamadou Ndiaye throw out the first pitch at a UC Irvine baseball game.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com