This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for April 17.
• Lance Armstrong: bike mechanic. Working his way back up, I guess.
• The Canadiens are carrying the hopes of an entire nation in these NHL playoffs. No wonder their GM looked like he needed an a-- to slap after their overtime win last night.
• Here's video of the Cubs' Anthony Rizzo hitting meatballs. Actual meatballs.
• Still not had enough Paulina Gretzky? Here's an assortment of GIFs from her Golf Digest shoot.
• A cartoonist went for the jugular with FSU. That'll leave a mark.
• Here's an amusing promo for the new movie "Neighbors" featuring Seth Rogen, Zac Efron and Aaron Rodgers.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com