This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for April 18.
• To celebrate the end of the NBA's interminable regular season and the start of the playoffs, here are the dancers of the NBA postseason teams.
• Speaking of the playoffs, this is cool: Great playoff moments in rotoscoped animation.
• A minor league baseball team contributed in its own small way to America's obesity epidemic with an insane cupcake mural.
• Think your day's going poorly? Watch a European Tour golfer jump in a lake after 20 hornet stings.
• Frank Haith has cashed in at Tulsa, much to the dismay of his many Twitter detractors.
• In the spirit of the season: One way to salvage those disgusting marshmellow peeps.
• Santa hasn't cornered the market on leaving little kids terrified and screaming. The Easter Bunny brings his own special brand of terror.
• This is not good for MLB's future: Baseball games are getting slower. I didn't think that was possible.
• Headline of the day: "Kentucky Police Searching for Bank Robber with Giant UK Back Tattoo." Doesn't really narrow their search that much.
• Another headline says this basketball fan's Mt. Spursmore haircut is not a good haircut. I couldn't disagree more.
• I thought I knew just how bad the Lions had been. Then I read this article.
• You know how your angry grandpa says he hates the NBA cause they don't play defense? If you watch this James Harden lowlight reel, you might see his point.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org