This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for April 2.
• With baseball season in full swing, enjoy this gallery of MLB WAGs, including Mat Latos' wife Dallas (pictured).
• A Red Sox fan made her feelings about Jacoby Ellsbury known. She stopped by Traitor Joe's on the way home.
• More sign fun: A Yankees fan accuses Robinson Cano of being driven by money. Irony is not dead.
• Did Sidney Crosby flop from a linesman's nudge? Kinda looks like it.
• Just because: Samuel L. Jackson performs a slam poem about "Boy Meets World."
• New Washington coach Chris Petersen pulled off a nice April Fool's prank on his unsuspecting team. Well done.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com