This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for April 24.
• Jon Heyman dubs Michael Pineda the "pine tar pinhead" after Pineda got busted with it on his neck last night. Of course, the tabloids had some fun with it, too.
• This is interesting: a color-coded map of baseball fandom. I apparently live in some vague Cardinals-Braves nether region.
• This is helpful, cause it seems important: a simple guide to Northwestern football team's union fight. Of course, the school itself has done what it can to end it before it starts.
• Paul McCartney will close down Candlestick Park, where he performed as a member of the Beatles on Aug. 29, 1966. The Beatles liked it so much they promptly stopped touring forever.
• Remembering Lacey, who captured the hearts of college basketball fans.
• And now for something completely different: President Obama playing soccer with a robot.
• The Colbert Report welcomed UK coach John Calipari last night.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com