This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for April 28.
• It's Hug An Australian Day. Celebrate by checking out this gallery of highly huggable Aussies, including Miranda Kerr.
• Carlos Gomez made a young fan cry by hugging her while a ginger watched with his soulless eyes.
• Willie Nelson is now a fifth-degree black belt. Wonder how he celebrated?
• Wow - Magic wants to buy the Clippers from dirtbag Donald Sterling. Speaking of Sterling, Phil Mushnick did something stupid: he defended him.
• Marcos Ambrose clocked Casey Mears in the Richmond garage.
• Vince Young is desperate for a job. Why else would he try out for the Browns?
• The sounds of disorderly conduct: Paul Simon and his wife got arrested.
• Watch David Lough go airborne to make a diving catch.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com