This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for April 3.
• Paulina Gretzky, Dustin Johnson's fiancee, will be on the cover of the upcoming issue of Golf Digest. Purists will no doubt be outraged, but I say, why not?
• He hasn't been on the Auburn campus much more than a week, and Bruce Pearl has already been shirtless in a dunking booth.
• To assess players, Jim Harbaugh plays a Jim Harbaugh-style game of catch with them.
• Deion Sanders says Johnny Manziel has "ghetto tendencies." I think it was a compliment. If you click, you'll notice in the photo that Deion now looks like a lovable sitcom grandpa.
• 23-year-old Tyler Summitt will face challenges as a head coach, even if his mom is Pat Summitt.
• If you have a strong stomach, and you've already digested your breakfast, you can click here and see what a hockey puck can do to a human face.
• Bartolo Colon's ill-fated trips to the plate have paid off in other ways. Like funny memes.
• Marcin Gortat of the Wizards snuck into the Celtics huddle. And the Celtics didn't seem to notice.
• Nolan Ryan's ceremonial first pitch was a flashback to the days when he never quite knew where the ball was going. Just without the velocity.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com