This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for April 30.
• Along those same lines, after Adam's Silver Hammer fell on Donald Sterling, a GIF maestro did his magic.
• Unfortunate slip of the tongue: An ESPN anchor referred to Donald Sterling as Doc Rivers' owner.
• Oprah as Clippers owner? Twitter has its say.
• This has potential: Dan Patrick will host a Sports Jeopardy program this fall.
• This "Pro Athletes Who Are Younger Than You" tool is useless to me, because all of them are. But now I'm depressed.
• David Aldridge brought the Sterling story home last night.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com