This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for April 7.
• The backlash to Paulina Gretzky's Golf Digest cover and photo layout has begun. Click here to find out what the fuss is about.
• A classic photo made the rounds over the weekend: Former Auburn coach Gene Chizik looking disapporvingly at his daughter's prom date.
• Automatically rooting against the Cats tonight? Grantland says that this year's Kentucky team isn't the traditional "Evil Empire" model.
• One reason to root against Kentucky: This fan's ridiculous tattoo.
• Jon Solomon points out that this year's title game pits a team penalized for poor academic performance against a team of short-term rental players. College sports in a nutshell.
• Tonight's the Champions Dinner at The Masters. Here's a reminder of some of the stomach-churning menu choices of years past.
• Let's hope they have some good brew to wash down whatever Adam Scott serves at Augusta tonight. After all, it's National Beer Day.
• Comedy gold from the guy they call Lumpy: Golfer Tim Herron, who won't be playing in The Masters, followed the example of high-profile players by tweeting out what he'll be wearing the for the tournament.
• Vin Scully found the plate with his first pitch to Sandy Koufax, because he's Vin freakin' Scully.
• Watch as an attempted intentional walk becomes a walk-off home run.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org