This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for April 8.
• Shocking news this morning: Erin Andrews is reportedly acting like a diva on the set of Dancing with the Stars.
• Rex Chapman caused a Big Blue panic before last night's game even started. Now we get to see if he's right about Cal to the Lakers.
• Speaking of getting nervous, Shabazz Napier caused CBS a bit of postgame heartburn with his mini-rant against the NCAA.
• I'd still rather be the UK tattoo bro than the UConn fan who missed out on $100 large because he didn't save his finals pick.
• Degenerate gambler Floyd Mayweather only bet $30K on the championship game. Is he going broke or something? At least he bet on UConn.
• Simmons has written about Letterman on the occasion of the late-night legend's retirement announcement.
• Forty years ago today, the Hammer replaced the Babe atop the all-time home run list.
• I'll throw Kentucky fans a bone with today's video: James Young's colossal slam against half the UConn team.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org