This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for April 9.
• Not a huge fan of Ryan Braun. His wife Larisa? That's another story.
• Bartolo Colon jiggled his belly like a bowl full of jelly, and it was glorious.
• Mason Plumlee — Mason Plumlee! — blocked LeBron's game-winning dunk attempt. What's a superstar gotta do to get a foul called?
• A classic photo of the Big Three at the Hogan Bridge. Let's enjoy these guys while we can.
• More sad news: The Ultimate Warrior is dead.
• Geno Auriemma won his ninth title last night, breaking a tie with Pat Summitt, who sent a congratulatory note to her old nemesis.
• Watch a Dutch reporter tumble into a body of water during a live interview.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com