This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Aug. 1.
• We lead off today with 20 crush-worthy Hollywood bachelorettes, starting with Jennifer Lawrence. Yes, please.
• 20 awesome athletes in diapers. Not including Juwan Howard. (Get it? It's because he's old.)
• An open letter to Johnny Football. I'm sure he's reading this blog and will click the link.
• The SEC was a hot topic at other conference media days. Saban & Co. are in their heads.
• Priceless historical artifact alert: Could this be the chalice from the Malice in the Palace?
• Riley Cooper gets the Taiwanese animation treatment, complete with golden shower from angry teammates.
• They're apparently making a movie about Kurt Warner. Here are some clever casting suggestions.
• Presenting the Dodgers' starting lineup, Mr. Chow-style.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org