This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for August 11:
• We missed Anna Kendrick's 29th birthday last week. We'll try to make amends with this slideshow.
• Hip-hop fans longing to hear a sweet Peyton-Eli jam have had their prayers answered.
• A little something to whet your college football appetite: The 113 best GameDay signs of all time.
• Yasiel Puig snapped his bat on a checked swing without hitting the baseball. Yasiel Puig is not human.
• If you didn't enjoy the PGA Championship because Tiger wasn't in it, you should quit watching golf. But it is okay to be a little weirded out by that ending.
• Rory didn't just win — he saved the Wanamaker Trophy from some clumsy PGA official.
• Jay Bruce robbed Giancarlo Stanton of a homer.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org