This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Aug. 13.
• Romance isn't dead: A Dallas Cowboys cheerleader (pictured) liked what she saw from an Oklahoma State captain during a coin toss. Social media stalking and young love ensued.
• Last night, I watched "The Big Lebowski" for the 43rd time, unaware that Yu Darvish was flirting with a no-no and other cool stuff was happening.
• James Harrison has declared war on "Hard Knocks." Bad for Roger Goodell, good for TV.
• Didn't see this one coming: Randy Moss is headed to Fox Sports. Wonder if Joe Buck will call him out for his disgusting acts.
• Note to high school football coaches: Old grudges die hard.
• Not sports-related but beyond awesome: The future of mass transit could be the Hyperloop, a solar-powered system where capsules speed through tubes at up to 700 mph. Yes, please.
• The Adam Jones banana-thrower has been identified. Let the public shaming commence.
• Photos of college football's palatial indoor practice facilities. Amateur athletics at work.
• How the SEC's best players were rated as recruits. I'd forgotten that Johnny Football was just a 3-star.
• Jose Iglesias's bare-handed flip to first is truly spectacular.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com