This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for August 13:
• It stays hot in South Beach: The Miami Dolphins cheerleaders recently held a fashion show and calendar unveiling.
• 25 awesome athlete toys. It's good to be rich and famous.
• Mike Gundy is a man, he's 47, and he's a terrible white-guy dancer.
• Falcons coach Mike Smith: "We want to be the biggest pr--ks." It's good to have goals.
• Ever wonder how a dog would react to a levitating weiner? Wonder no more.
• Watch a sportscaster name-check each Robin Williams movie in his segment.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org