This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Aug. 19.
• Leading off the week: A statistical analysis of Derek Jeter's nine ex-girlfriends relative to his performance, including Adriana Lima (pictured).
• A plunking, a dinger, an ejection, more allegations: Last night was the night of A-Rod.
• Paulina Gretzky and Dustin Johnson are engaged. The lead of the New York Daily News story puts it less tastefully than I would.
• Wanna see Pam Oliver get drilled in the face by a pass from Mr. Irrelevant, Chandler Harnish of the Colts? Of course you do. The screen grab alone is priceless.
• This is interesting: The most statistically average lineup in baseball this year would include Albert Pujols and Stephen Strasburg. Their respective teams aren't paying for average.
• Fox Sports 1 went live over the weekend. Here's an amusing video of the anchors of Fox Sports Live, the counterpart to SportsCenter, reading mean tweets about themselves.
• Ryan Braun apparently slurred his urine collector, calling him an anti-Semitic Cubs fan.
• A Ball State student sank a half-court shot to earn free tuition. Sadly, it's the greatest athletic moment in Ball State history. (I kid.)
• Remember when Joe Buck called Randy Moss' mooning incident a "disgusting act"? Now that they're co-workers at Fox Sports 1, they've decided to play nice.
• Athlete tweets that went viral. Twitter never forgets.
• It's the second week of the preseason, and we may have already had the Catch of the Year.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org