This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Aug. 20.
• Here are the cheerleaders of the AP Top 25. Football can't get here fast enough.
• Marshawn Lynch and Arian Foster have made a commercial for Madden 25. Well done, fellas.
• College football's 25 best names. I'll be following Konockus Sashington.
• SEC fanbases are usually bitter enemies, but here are five things that will unite SEC Nation this year.
• Some guy made his online resume look just like CNN's home page. Props for creativity.
• Bad news for Johnny Football: Of the last 16 Heisman-winning quarterbacks, only one has won an NFL playoff game as a starter. I'll give you 3.16 guesses who it is.
• With "Anchorman 2" due later this year, here's a ranking of the 20 movies Will Ferrell has made thus far. No. 1 is a big surprise, to me.
• Baseball's weirdest promotional nights. Hey, whatever it takes to get fannies in seats. Some of these are pretty creative, although I think I'd skip "Smells of Baseball" night with the Myrtle Beach Pelicans.
• Lolo Jones goes in the Cage. Let's hope she makes it out.
• A-Rod gave a surprisingly clever and self-deprecating answer to a reporter's question. More of this all along would have helped.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com