This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for August 20:
• Forget Manziel: Blake Bortles is the rookie star of the preseason, mainly because of GF Lindsey Duke.
• I'm linking to this story mainly because I like the headline: Johnny Football Becomes Johnny Bench. Then there's this: Manziel reportedly lost the job based on his frat-boy behavior.
• DISH continues to use college superstars-turned-pro flameouts like Jamarcus Russell and Matt Leinart to great effect in its advertising.
• My favorite GIF in a long time: Chip Kelly belly-flopping into a plastic pool in lieu of the ice bucket challenge.
• My second-favorite GIF today: Yasiel Puig pulls off a nifty move with his batting helmet.
• Speaking of those ubiquitous ice buckets, one bucket was not enough for the Hulkster. And then there's Alabama Boss, whose ice bucket challenge included beer, a lawn chair and a shotgun.
• Bobby Bowden did a Reddit Ask Me Anything and gave a memorable answer.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org