This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for August 25:
• It's college football week. Here are the sexiest fan bases in the world's greatest sport.
• A guy promised on Twitter to buy the world drinks if Michael Sam sacked Johnny Manziel and gave the money sign. Sam delivered, and the guy did, too, sort of.
• In case anyone cares, Brittney Griner dunked in the WNBA playoffs.
• So apparently Queen Bey brought the house down at the VMAs. Her daughter Blue Ivy agreed. So did Eric LeGrand, who shocked the Twitterverse with a little jab at his own paralysis.
• Cops spotted Alan Branch vomiting out of his car. The Bills then vomited him off their roster.
• Troy Aikman and Joe Buck made a bizarre Mexican soap opera parody.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org