This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for August 26:
• We may not care about tennis, but I think we can all agree that it boasts some of sports' loveliest ladies, like Maria Sharapova.
• The Yankees haven't lost since Shawn Kelley bought a rubber horse head. If they lose, that head will wind up in someone's bed.
• According to Mike Schmidt, Bud Selig had a plan in place to reinstate Pete Rose before Charlie Hustle screwed it up.
• Tennessee is getting pretty creative with its recruiting, although I bet this kid's never read Rolling Stone, since he's under 50.
• Master photobomber Chris Bosh struck last night at the Emmys. His victim: Matthew McConaughey.
• This is alarming: Arkansas quarterback Brandon Allen had his truck torched. Imagine what will happen when the season goes south.
• Watch a solitary bee disrupt the proceedings at the U.S. Open.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org