This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for August 27:
• Get to know this year's crop of NFL WAGs, including Essential 11 favorite Lindsey Duke, better half to Blake Bortles.
• Bruce Feldman picks LSU freshman Leonard Fournette to win the Heisman among nine other preposterous prognostications.
• Drunk History is a genius show on Comedy Central that is both hilarious and educational. Enjoy the clip on golfer Babe Didrikson featuring Emily Deschanel. And start DVR'ing the show.
• What's with the college football media's obsession with food? This story confirms my suspicion that media types are in the business just to abuse their expense accounts.
• A cute Astros fan added to this year's blooper reel of horrendous first pitches. This one might actually be the worst.
• Ranking the best moments of the college football offseason, now that it's mercifully over.
• Watch a Korean ballplayer launch a baseball over the massive center field scoreboard.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com