This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Aug. 28.
• To celebrate Madden 25, here's a photo shoot of scantily clad models recreating Madden moments.
• Sporting News picked the brains of some college football greats in anticipation of Week 1 action. A sneak peek: Jake Plummer would take Johnny Football over AJ McCarron or Aaron Murray.
• Here's a list of five top celebrity college football fans. I think they missed a few. Will Ferrell, anyone?
• Play of the night: Didi Gregorius Willie Mays'd a shallow pop-up.
• Not the play of the night: C.J. Wilson faceplanted on his way to the pitcher's mound.
• Videobombing is played, so you have to get creative with it, which the Rockies mascot managed to do.
• The SEC's top dynamic duos, starting with Georgia's Gurshall two-headed monster.
• The LolJets added to their quarterback tire fire: the guy who lost his backup gig to Vince Young. It just keeps getting better.
• Kate Upton took a golf lesson from The King. That's what I call a win-win.
• This'll whet your appetite for football: Watch Michigan recruit Jabrill Peppers break about nine tackles on a touchdown run.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com