This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for August 6:
• Possibly inebriated swimsuit model Chrissy Teigen really seemed to enjoy throwing out the first pitch in LA Tuesday night. I'm with her; the only way to enjoy that nerve-wracking experience would be to get hammered first.
• These Kobe-Jordan comparison videos are absolutely amazing. You'd almost think one was imitating the other.
• Cleveland's David Murphy got confused by an extra ball bouncing on the grass. Write your own joke; I'm too lazy.
• Not sports-related, but kind of inspiring: Commuters in Australia combined to lift a train off a guy's leg.
• Kentucky lineman Cory Johnson is a regular guy. Very regular.
• Our lives are complete. We've now seen Adam Dunn pitch a complete inning.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com