This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Dec. 10.
• I love actress Emmy Rossum of "Shameless," and you should, too. After you read this, you will.
• The "Sorry Your Team Lost" NFL Week 14 roundup. At least we won't have Gary Kubiak to kick around anymore.
• No wonder the Bears' Josh McCown is putting up huge numbers. He's throwing to Alshon Jeffery. The guy Lane Kiffin said would be pumping gas if he went to South Carolina.
• Not all the entertainment is on the field or the court. Here are 25 fans in the process of getting their minds blown, their worlds rocked and their hopes destroyed.
• Sorry, fellas: Alex Morgan is off the market.
• A quick rundown of this year's bowl swag. We can't pay 'em, but we can give 'em a Playstation 4.
• Tis the season for humiliation, disgrace and regret: 9 things not to do at your office Christmas party.
• To celebrate Dick Vitale's 35 years at ESPN, his colleagues at the worldwide leader did their best imitations.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com