This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Dec. 10:
• Charlotte McKinney will be appearing in "Joe Dirt 2." In other news, they're actually making "Joe Dirt 2."
• ESPN asked a group of toddlers for their opinions on college football. They're stepping on Skip Bayless' turf there.
• Geno Smith thinks he's shown flashes of being a Pro Bowler. Geno is not very self aware.
• Bad news for the growing legion of FSU haters: The Noles just snagged the nation's best recruit.
• The latest on Cam Newton's injury due to a scary crash. If I were a snarky internet commenter, I'd point out that another Cam Newton drive ended in a turnover.
• I'm on Gronk overload, but if you're not, here are some photos of him with kittens.
• Jason Kidd gives written tests on game days. Sounds fun to play for.
• Robin Lopez has a beef with the Pistons mascot.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com