This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Dec. 11.
• Shameless ratings grab, but we'll take it: Danica Patrick dressed like a Vegas showgirl for some country music awards show.
• Saban-to-Texas rumor-mongers will absolutely love this GIF. I have to admit, I enjoyed it, too.
• According to Paul Finebaum, who tends to know things, Nick Saban has had an unsigned contract extension sitting on his desk for six days. Hmmm.
• So Bill Cowher enjoyed himself at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Can you blame him?
• The New England Patriots are in the midst of one of the best title-free runs in NFL history. So they got that going for them.
• The 6 Types of People Who Go to Sports Bars. See if you can spot yourself. I guess I'm the Really Old Guy at this point in my life.
• Pope Francis is Time's Person of the Year, edging Miley Cyrus. We live in weird times.
• Sally Jenkins blames Dan Snyder for the raging dumpster fire that the Redskins have become. I can get on board with that.
• The best buzzer-beater I've seen in a while comes to us from the high school ranks.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com