This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Dec. 16.
• Vintage supermodel and 1982 SI Swimsuit cover girl Carol Alt did an interview where she sorta slammed Kate Upton. We'll forgive her, because she still looks pretty amazing at age 53.
• A wild day in the NFL produced a tasty menu of GIFs, leading off with the facefumble.
• Losing to the Phins obviously sticks in Tom Brady's craw. He dropped an s-bomb and then walked out of his press conference.
• The Onion piles on Tony Romo and the 'Boys after their latest fourth-quarter collapse. That self-inflicted implosion does beg a question: Why didn't the Cowboys simply run the ball to protect their lead?
• Fox microphones picked up a young fan's assessment of Eli Manning's five-interception day. Kid's got a future; he's already a better analyst than Matt Millen.
• Cutler? McCown? Doesn't matter who's throwing it. Alshon Jeffery is going to catch the ball.
• Note to drunk bar patrons: Don't pick a fight with a renowned hockey goon like Milan Lucic.
• The 10 Worst Christmas Movies of all time. I had no idea that Hulk Hogan had made a movie called "Santa With Muscles."
• Is Texas going to poach an SEC coach to replace Mack Brown? If they're smart, they will. But before they do, they should know that Jose Canseco would like to throw his hat into the ring.
• James Harden went Karate Kid with his free throws on an injured ankle.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com