This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Dec. 17.
• Here's a fun slideshow: Scantily clad sports fans. Gotta love 'em: ignoring the elements while singlehandedly keeping the body paint industry alive.
• Another thing you gotta love: Creative Wikipedia page edits. This one for kicker Justin Tucker after his game-winning 61-yard field goal last night.
• Speaking of Tucker's brief takeover of the Internet, here he is giving a shout-out to his fantasy team owners in his postgame interview.
• The weekly "Sorry Your Team Lost" NFL roundup. It was a rough week of watching teams like the Cowboys and Lions and players like Eli live down to their stereotypes.
• The Catch of the Week came courtesy of an alert airport security guard. Note to Megatron: This is how you do it.
• Here some pretty amazing then-and-now photos of college basketball coaches. Some highlights: Kevin Stallings rocking a righteous comb-over, and Tom Izzo channeling a '70s porn star.
• Excellent debate fodder: the best and worst NFL broadcast crews, quantified scientifically.
• Jason Dufner had a humiliating Silly Season putting mishap. He consoled himself by Dufnering with beautiful women.
• Newly minted Heisman winner Jameis Winston stopped by the David Letterman Show to deliver the Top 10.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com