This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Dec. 19.
• In the spirit of the season, here's Victoria's Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio doing a photo shoot in reindeer antlers.
• ESPN will be bringing you the BCS National Championship Game six different ways. Buckle in for Megacast.
• It ain't over til it's over: 2013 is the Year of the Comeback in the NFL.
• Cool little story: Lions running back Joique Bell was once a security guard at Lions training camp.
• Today in perfectly timed photos: Wizards coach Randy Wittman takes a Spalding to the face.
• Andrea Bargnani of the Knicks did something exceptionally stupid, and the Knicks bench went crazy, although Metta World Peace was strangely unfazed. That entire sentence sounds about right.
• Elsewhere in NBA ineptitude, Luis Scola attempted to guard LeBron James. The results were not pretty.
• 2014 could be the Year of the Running Back in the SEC. Four of the league's rock-toters should contend for the Heisman.
• Here's an adorable Vine from gymnast McKayla Maroney, who has turned 18 while we weren't paying attention.
• Enjoy Roy Hibbert videobombing Stephen A. and the NBA Countdown crew.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org