This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Dec. 20.
• Somebody finally had the good sense to put Kate Upton and her bikini in a movie. It's called "The Other Woman" and it will be out on April 25, 2014. That's a still from the movie to the right. I'm leaving later today to camp out for tickets.
• Today's end-of-year lists: The most unforgettable sports moments of 2013. And, on a stupider note, the most worthless sports Instagrams of 2013.
• Bill Belichick may come across as a Scrooge, and he is — the Christmas morning version. Dude's practically Clark Griswold in his love of the season.
• Who has the best homefield advantage in the NFL? The Seahawks, of course, but there are some surprises near the top.
• Another one of those awesome "Serviceman surprises family" videos, this one courtesy of Arizona basketball.
• Shaq, Ernie Johnson and Kenny Smith broke out an on-set drum solo with their pens. Charles Barkley was not amused. Charles Barkley is awesome.
• Almost half of Forbes' 20 most valuable college football programs reside in the SEC. It's also interesting to note that there's a job opening at the No. 1 program on this list.
• Nobody does cruel kid videos like Jimmy Kimmel. This one involves a young Bears fan.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com