This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Dec. 23.
• Enjoy this rundown of the year in lovely sports ladies. Consider it my little Christmas gift to you.
• Tom Brady, who's won a record 12 division titles, was left hanging yet again. What's a guy got to do to get a high-five? Win 13 division titles?
• Matt Stafford's girlfriend tried to defend the Lions via Twitter. The first commenter took her feeble attempt and napalmed it.
• A bad day for one Redskins fan was made worse when a security guard threw him down the stadium stairs. For reasons that will become clear, that story reminds me of this story from the Onion.
• When bowls troll: Funny Facebook bowl game trash talk.
• You might be getting bored with these, but I don't care: A returning serviceman surprises his parents.
• Once again, I may be the only one, but I'm not tired of Blake Griffin jams, either.
• This epic LeBron dunk was made even moreso by adding a call from Jim Ross.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com