This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Dec. 23:
• The Jags haven't done much right in a while, but they did give us one outlet's NFL Cheerleader of the Year, Whitney Cowart.
• BYU and Memphis played a great bowl game, then had a massive brawl.
• This is actually a little depressing: Peyton Manning is finally playing like a 38-year-old. His showing against Cincy led to a Twitter debate over his arm strength.
• Vince Carter turned back the clock for a sweet old-man jam. Not quite Vinsanity, but still.
• Peyton threw what had to be the worst pick-6 of his career last night.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com.