This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Dec. 3.
• Actress Amanda Seyfried turns 28 today. Here's a photo gallery to mark the occasion.
• The weekly "Sorry Your Team Lost" NFL roundup, which is really just an excuse to run my favorite Rob Ryan photo (above).
• There was a mechanical problem on a Delta flight that required the displacement of several passengers. The problem? The Florida basketball team needed the seats to make the trip to Connecticut. Justice prevailed, though; the Gators lost to UConn on a Shabazz Napier buzzer-beater. Karma's a b----.
• It ain't as musical as Tinker to Evers to Chance, but Monday night brought Wilson to Davis to Coleman.
• Budding NBA superstar Paul George went off for 43 last night in the Pacers' loss to the Blazers, including seven 3-pointers.
• This weekend in insane fan behavior: A Florida State fan threatened Florida fans with a machete, and a distraught Bama fan killed another Bama fan for not being distraught enough about the Iron Bowl loss.
• When college football fandom and Christmas spirit collide, the results can be glorious. This Penn State fan sync'ed his display to the PSU fight song.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com