This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Dec. 30.
• After a memorable Week 17 in the NFL, here's a final cheerleader twitpic roundup of the 2013 regular season. See ya next year, Cowboy cheerleaders.
• It's Black Monday for some in the NFL, but not Rex Ryan. Watch his players react to the news that we'll have Rexie to kick around for another year. Guess he's a player's coach.
• A wild final Sunday in the NFL included the Chargers sneaking in the playoffs — and keeping the Steelers out — with the assistance of a blown call.
• Jesse Palmer saved Chris Fowler's life with the Heimlich maneuver. That'll help him a contract renewal time.
• Ah, Instagram, where celebrities let their freak flags fly. Here are 30 lovely sports ladies you should be following on that particular social medium.
• The Wisconsin Badgers football team enjoyed the Packers' win — except for one sad guy in a Matt Forte jersey.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org