This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Dec. 31.
• As we bid farewell to 2013, here are 30 women poised to take over the world in 2014, including Spanish model Nerea Arce.
• Southern University of the SWAC squeaked out a 104-point win over Champion Baptist last night. As someone said on Twitter, I'd hate to see how bad Runner-Up Baptist is.
• The curtain came down on the Mack Brown era, but not before a nice tribute from the Texas band.
• Here's a list of 50 changes that would make the sports world better in 2014. I can get behind most of these, especially the elimination of the sideline interview.
• Those of you thinking of applying for an NFL head coaching job: The Lions gig is the best one available.
• The Price Is Right gave away a pretty sweet car, and the winner freaked right the eff out.
• Speaking of freaking out: I missed this yesterday, but this fat Eagles fan had a glorious on-camera celebration.
• Ronda Rousey had a pretty normal reaction to Anderson Silva's gruesome broken leg. Will she react that way when she breaks some poor chick's arm?
• Some scientists made some glow-in-the-dark pigs. Now we'll finally be able to find our bacon in the dark.
• Here's Nick Saban patiently getting a manicure from a young cancer patient. In other news, Nick Saban is human.
• Here's a level of true professionalism to which I'll aspire in 2014: A reporter passes out during an interview, but wakes up and finishes the thing.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com